VIDINGER is a video forensics tool capable of determining the time of recording of a video sequence through the analysis of disturbances in the lighting induced by the variations of the Electrical Network Frequency (ENF).
- Video time-of-recoding location
- Localization of inconsistencies in the ENF to find insertion/deletion of frames
- Independence of the parameters of the camera
- Support different types of lamps
- High robustness to the effects induced by the movement
- High robustness to the characteristics of the scene
Request a folder, a demo, or a quote