Responsible for processing your personal data
- Responsible: AidFork (a transfer project of the University of Vigo, legally operating under their terms and conditions).
- Address: EETeleco, Campus Universitario Lagoas-Marcosende, 36310, Vigo, Spain.
- Email contact: email@example.com
Purpose of collecting personal data
We collect only the information from those users that are interested in our solutions and voluntarily provide their personal information when they contact us.
The legitimation is based on your consent for the treatment of your data. You voluntarily provide us information about yourself in order to contact us through our website.
Your personal data will not be provided to third parties unless we have to do it in compliance with a legal obligation.
In the following, we list your rights for protecting your personal data:
- Right to access and to data portability: you can request access to your personal data and also their transmission to another company.
- Right of rectification: you can request the correction of the personal data you provide us.
- Right to be forgotten: you can request the suppression of your personal data.
- Right to object: you have the right to oppose — at any time — the processing of your personal data, or to request a limited treatment of your personal data.
In case you want to exercise any of the above rights, you have to submit a written request to our email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID card and identifying yourself with your name and surname.
If you consider that we have not respected any of your rights mentioned above, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We take all necessary technical and organisational steps to implement the protection of your personal data and prevent their loss, alteration, and non-authorized treatment. Still, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected.