This website is owned and operated by:
- Ownership: AidFork (a transfer project of the University of Vigo, legally operating under their terms and conditions).
- Address: EETeleco, Campus Universitario Lagoas-Marcosende, 36310, Vigo, Spain.
- It is forbidden to send bulk unsolicited mail or SPAM to email and/or social media accounts used on this site.
- The user is not allowed to access our website in order to damage, impair, disable, or overload the services and/or information we offer.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- All intellectual and industrial property rights on the website and its contents belong, either to AidFork or to third-party companies. As such, the user is only authorized to make a personal and/or private use of them. The modification or the commercial use of any part of this website is thus forbidden.
- AidFork reserves the right to modify the contents of the website without notice.
- This website may contain links to external pages over which there is no control and for which we disclaim any responsibility.
- AidFork disclaims any responsibility or liability for the infractions of any user that affect the rights of other third-party websites.
- The user can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so as to ask for any clarification, incidence, or claim.
- The disputes that may arise between AidFork and the users of this website on the interpretation or application of these conditions or, in general, on the use of the same will prevail solely by the Spanish legislation, being put under the Spanish jurisdiction.
A cookie is a file which is downloaded on your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s navigation habits or about their equipment, and depending on the information contained and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies are used by aidfork.uvigo.es?
According to their origin:
- Own cookies: they are created by our web domain when being visited.
- Third-party cookies: they are created by a third-party service hosted by our web domain.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: they are those which allow the user navigation through a website, platform, or application, and the use of the different options or services which they may contain, like, for instance, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, recalling the items which make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they are those which allow the user to access the service with some predefined features of general character following a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, like for instance the language, the type of web browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they are those which allow the entity responsible for them the follow up and the analysis of users’ behavior in the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity in the website, application or platform, and to elaborate navigation profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements following the data of the use made by the service users.
Cookies used by our website:
|Google uses this mandatory cookie to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language.
|Google uses this cookie for visitor tracking.
|Google uses this cookie to group the user behavior for each user.
|Google uses this cookie to throttle request rate.
The only third-party cookies that we use in this website are the ones provided by Google Analytics to collect data and statistically analyze the use of our website. Read Google privacy policies here to understand how this data is treated and if you are interested in disabling Google Analytics cookies, visit this link.
How to block or eliminate cookies installed on your equipment?
If you prefer not to enable cookies, you can block or delete them in your browser. Please, find below a quick guide for the most popular browsers: